September 15, 2008

It's been Forever!


I know, I know, I am a little behind. Nicole says that being back to work isn't a good excuse, but the mere fact that my mornings begin at 4:30am and don't end until about 9 pm, when I finally sit for the very first time, it certainly does count! Right, Nicole? hahaha Anyway, I have been trying to find a second to at least get the girls first day of school pixs on here. Gia and Kaylee started on Thursday, September 4. They looked adorable!





I was shocked on Friday though. I received a note from Kaylee's teacher (whom I know very well because Gia had her last year) that Kaylee had to change her card on the SECOND day of school. Apparently a boy at lunch got slapped by Kaylee and the teacher talked to her and moved her seat. Then, while sitting next to the new girl, Kaylee scratched her. (Now according to Kaylee, the boy touched her food and the girl's leg hit her hand by accident.) Needless to say, I was mortified, had a long talk with Kaylee and all last week she was perfect. Sheww....cause if she turns out a "bad" apple, I will have to duck my head! Mackenzie started on Monday, September 8th. She is in full-day Preschool and rides the bus with Gia and Kaylee.


Mackie, outside of daycare, at about 6:20 am


Mackie and Mikey (my godson, also in Mackie's class...what funny stories we hear!)


Gia and Kaylee ready for the first full week of school



The gang getting off the bus. See my friend Carol and I both work at the Middle School, so we hang out at work from about 1:30 until 4 when the kids get the bus back to the daycare we drop them off at about 6:40 am.


3 comments:

danielle said...

The girls looked adorable... and good job blogging...I didn't give up on you...I knew you'd come back ;)

(I miss you!)

Michelle said...

You are crazy! I just got done, did you check out my latest pixs of the adorable chloe?

Nicole said...

The girls look so cute! I love Mackie's new haircut. And that is a long day, I won't tease you anymore :)