August 12, 2009

Day 4...Wednesday, August 5th

So the plan for today was to wake up early, and head to Busch Gardens before the main park opened. Pop-pop had the kids make a list of 4 of their favorite rides and he guarenteed they would get to do them. Gia, Jessie, Nicki and Pop-pop were one group. Matt, Mom, Steve, Mackie, Kaylee, Ryan, Joshie, Danny and I were another. Gia must have had a rough night sleep...because this is how she looked when she got up...Have you ever seen messier hair?! I mean, I think something is really living in this nest!

This was Kaylee still sleeping at 8:00am while we were rushing to get ready to leave for Busch Gardens.




But not my Mackie, she was up, dressed, and already eating Pop-pop's oranges, ready to go!





Pop-pop cooking breakfast




The gang ready to go....we enjoy torturing them with this type of photo everytime before we leave! (We do this on every vacay.)






Once we got to the park, my group took the kids to see an Elmo 4-D production. Thanks to Nicole, I learned that 4-D means you get wet, and things really come out like bubbles! This was Kaylee attempting 4 glasses....















After BG, we headed back to the resort for lunch. Then off to Water Country, while Mom and Dad stayed behind with Danny. The kids enjoyed the water park...Me? Not so much! I guess I'm just getting old, but not a fan of getting my face and hair soaked with water, especially community water that just seems yucky! By the time we got home and ate dinner it was like 8:00pm....shewww..what a long, but fun, day!




No comments: