August 21, 2008

Our Vacation in the Poconos

During the week of August 9th, the girls, Matt and I along with my Mom, Dad, Nicki, Jessie, Ryan, Joshie, and Daniel all vacationed in the Poconos. It was totally relaxing...yes...even though there was 12 of us. I actually read 3 books and worked up a decent tan. The girls and their cousins had a great time playing on the "beach", which was actually a sectioned-off part of the lake we stayed on...they didn't seem bothered that they were swimming with the fishies. As a matter of fact, they spent quite some time trying to catch the fish in buckets. The only successful fish catcher was Jessie. Did I mention that her fish was dead? She was very proud of her catch. The kids spent the mornings fishing with Pop-Pop. Things got a little crazy when you have 7 kids all around fishing lines, but my dad kept it all under control.

Posted by Picasa

Gia, Kaylee and Mackie on the "beach".



Mackie, and Matt...you guessed it...on the "beach".



Daniel totally deserved this ride. He waited patiently in his stroller almost the entire day.



Mom and Dad grabbing a slice of pizza. By the way, we are at Knoebel's Amusement Park.


Doesn't Matt look so excited to be surrounded by Mackie, Gia, Kaylee and Josh. Oopss...I think I see Nicki in the background also!

Gia, Jessie, and Kaylee

Not the best pix of me, but don't the girls look adorable?

No comments: