August 21, 2008

Horseback Riding at Jen & Tom's House

I will probably shock a lot of you out there because of my new blog site. Like the title? (Thanks Nicole!)
OK, so my initial reason for setting this up, besides the fact that I have been forever fascinated with Danielle and Nicole's sites, was because I wanted to get the pictures on my computer from today (wait till you see how cute!). Thanks to Nicole who introduced me to Picasa (a place for downloading and organizing photos), I was able to accomplish this task in record time. Then, I wanted everyone to be able to see the awesome pictures of the girls horseback riding at Matt and my friend, Jen's, house. I knew it would take me probably about a year to print and display said pictures, so.....here I am a few hours later.....with my blog up and running. Now, all of our friends and family can forever be "in-the-loop" with our lives! Prepare yourself.....for what's to come!


Gia, Kay, and Mackie petting Haylo (not quite sure of spelling). She's a beautiful horse, 5 years young.


Gia riding Partner. It was a beautiful day! Check out the color of the sky!

Kaylee's turn to ride. She sits up so straight...I think she is a natural!

And now Mackie...check out the death grip- she was too scared to ride alone...so yes, I had to hoist my lovely self up there also! How amazing to ride with Mackie!

Not only did the girls get to ride, but they brushed and fed Haylo and Partner. Thanks Jen and Tom!! The girls had a blast!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I LOVE it!

danielle said...

HOLLA!
UGH! Nicole commented before me! ;)

Yay! Happy blogging... I'm so proud of you and your blog looks great.

Laurie said...

Yay Michelle! I am so happy to have another blog to look at! You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogging!