December 10, 2008

Dinner at Maggionos

Friday, November 28th
Can't forget to include the amazing night Matt and I spent with Jeff and Daniel..ha ha I mean Danielle. We went to an Italian restaurant in the city called Maggiono's, not really sure how to spell it. Well can I just tell you how delicious it was? It's endless eating...and I mean endless! On top of the food never ending, the wrap up everything you don't eat and send it home with you!


This cake is endless...you can eat it all, and order MORE! Have you ever heard of such a thing?


After we stuffed our faces for hours, Danielle had an amazing idea! She suggested we take a walk around the city block for two reasons, one being to walk off some of the calories, but most importantly, to give out our leftovers to the needy and hungry people on the streets. How selfless is that? Giving something small to those in need, something I probably wouldn't have even thought of, but will from now on! Thanks Danielle!

1 comment:

danielle said...

Um, I'm sticking out my tongue in that picture. I'm so classy!