December 10, 2008


Hello family and friends! Are ready for an update for the past month? Okie dokie...here goes...

The weekend of Matt's birthday, November 22, Matt and I and our wonderful friends Scott and Lauren went to Penn State for an awesome football game. Although it was about 11 degrees, with the wind and snow, we had a blast, minus the couple of toes that fell off due to frost bite! Our journey began at around 5am on Saturday morning. We arrived at around 9:30am, parked, fired up the grill and began cooking pork roll and cheese sandwiches.



The snow began to increase just in time for the game! Matt and Scott were in their glory, Lauren and I were a wee bit chilly, to say the least!




It was a fantastic weekend filled with fun, friends, and laughter! Oh and may I add, tons of eating! Hopefully, this will become an annual event...can't wait till next year!
On Monday, 11/24, we celebrated Matt's 31st birthday! Of course Mackie was right there next to the old man, helping blow out the candles!


My Mom, Dad, Nicki and the gang also helped us wish Matt a Happy Birthday!



Matt, the girls, and I spent Thanksgiving at my sister's house.



Not a bad picture taken by Mackie!

Everyday I try to remember to thank God for blessing me with such wonderful parents, that support me through thick and thin! My sister, Nicki is an amazing sister/friend, who is ALWAYS there to help me out no matter what! Even if that means volunteering to keep all three of mine overnight ontop of having FOUR of her own! I could never handle that, but yet, to my sister, it's simple- she just does it...and actually smiles about it! I can't forget to be forever thankful for Matt- Gosh? Where do I begin with that one? His amazing family has welcomed me and the girls with open arms and hearts! His brother Bill and sister-in-law Nicole , cousins Jeff and Danielle, best friends Scott and Lauren, just to name a few, are now part of my family. They don't judge me for what I have been through, but on the other hand, support and love me and the girls as family! I can't begin to express in words what that means to me....but I most definitely spent this Thanksgiving HAPPY! Happy for the wonderful family I have, and the new family I found with Matt! Isn't God amazing?!

2 comments:

danielle said...

We love you guys very much, and we are so glad you are part of our family ;) You're a great friend and can't imagine life without you!

Nicole said...

Aw your blog made me happy! We love you too! Love the pictures!