July 30, 2009

A fun-filled day for Mackie

Mackie received such an awesome present from Aunt Lauren. Lauren picked Mackie up at 9:30 in the morning to take her to the Philadelphia Zoo for her birthday present. She was so excited this morning, because she knew full well, today, was "all about me, Mommy! NOT my sissys (her nickname for sisters.)"



I told her to say "hi" to the gorillas for me- they're my favorite!




Love this pic!









Shewww...poor Mr. Polar Bear...you must be sweating!


After they left the zoo, Mackie and Aunt Lauren dined at Friendlees, Mackie's favorite restaraunt!



Then they stopped at Lauren's to pickup Koda and Hootie. Mackie was thrilled to not only get to ride next to them in the car, but walk them up the driveway into the house to show her sissys!







Of course Gia and Kaylee had to have their turn walking the doggies. So off they went while Aunt Lauren traveled with Mackie on her back and camera in hand!




I totally think Hootie is smiling for the picture!



Koda is not to sure of this picture cause he spotted 2 other dogs in the background.

What a great day had by all! Now I'm off to pack for vacation...











No comments: