July 23, 2009

I REALLY have no excuse now if I don't keep up with my blog. We just got a brand new computer! My last computer gave me a good run, but being that it was fresh when I graduated college, many moons ago, it was time to put it to rest! Now, my new machine even has a slot for my camera card....so fingers crossed....I will maintain with updating my blog. Only time will tell....

The girls and I have been enjoying each and every minute of summer! The mere fact we all sleep till about 9:30-10:00 most mornings is fantastic. We spend as much time outdoors as possible. (Which is quite evident-just look at the girls skin coloring!) The funniest trip to the beach was when we went with my sister Nicki, her kiddies, and Baba (my mom). It was ungodly windy, to say the least. The kids try to make the best of it, while we sat bundled and tried to protect ourselves from the constant gusts of sand!



Baba, freezing on the beach.

Joshie- burried by Mackie.

Checkout their hair....


Aside from the beach, we basically live at Baba's pool. The girls are amazing swimmers. Even Mackie swims now without swimmies!



Jess and Gia enjoying the pool



We spent a day down Ocean City with Mr. and Mrs. Shipley. The girls had a blast on the boardwalk, especially on the rides that they treated them to...








Don't think Kaylee liked her position in this picture!

No comments: