January 16, 2010

On September 13th Dad's Rutgers Alumni Group sold tickets for the Riversharks game. So we packed up the troop and enjoyed some good ole' baseball.

Gia is my little soccer star. She made the travel team this year and loves every minute of it!

I just had to throw this in there. Mackie is obessed with cameras. When I finally downloaded all of my pics, I found about 60 pictures that she took of herself! So of course, Santa Clause recognized this, and made sure to include this in her Christmas pile!











Ahhhh...my favorite vacation, EVER!! Matt's brother Bill, organized a vacation to Mexico for all of us. So we, and five other couples, packed up our towels and suntan lotion and headed to Mexico on Friday, October 23rd. We came home on Monday. It was just a little slice of heaven!




The whole group!













And my absolute favorite....



(I think they're in love...)



No comments: