January 16, 2010

On November 14, Matt and I, along with our friends, went to a Penn State Football Game. This is an anual event. Two years ago, Matt and I went alone. The following year, Scott and Lauren joined our fun. This year, we expanded, adding Dave and Carol. What a great time we have, tailgating and of course watching the game. Every year, we improve our tailgating-ness....can't wait for next year. Who wants to join us?




Matt and Lauren wrapped the tent to protect us from the mist and wind! Thanks Lauren!



Thanksgiving was spent at my sister, Nicki's, house. We had a delicious feast.



Nicki spent the day doing this.....





And I did this....






Christmas came and went faster than anything. I will post our Christmas pictures soon!


On January 2nd, we had a great time at Andrew's (Matt's cousin) wedding.




We were posing for a next magazine shoot!



The cousins...Jeff, Matt and Bill




Then, ALL the cousins!


And for the best news....we bought a house! Our settlement date is February 12th. It is a dream come true for all of us- including my parents, who probably want their house back to normal!




2 comments:

danielle said...

WOW! I'm so proud of you... oh, how I've missed you heheeh.... keep bloggin' girl...

Nicole said...

phew! I love that you took the time to recap the past 6 months :) Nice job!